Sharpen your pencils, dig out your highlighters and get your favourite notebook at the ready - Joy School is here!
That’s right, we’re going back to school, but this time, instead of algebra and spelling tests, we’re gonna have some serious fun.
We’re going to reconnect with our inner joy. We’re going to find magic in the teeniest, tiniest moments of life. We’re going to shake off other people’s expectations and start living our lives on our own terms. We’re going to figure out what sets our souls on fire, and work out how we can do more of it every single day. We’re going to learn how to let go of comparison, and we’re going to raise our own vibrations.
We’re going to commit to doing everything in our power to make our lives as joyful as possible. Because, this life? It’s not a dress rehearsal. It’s happening to us right here, right now, and I’ll be damned if we don’t get to squeeze every single drop of joy out of it while we’re here.
Are you ready? Let’s do this.
Joy School is a 6 week interactive class designed to help you reconnect with your inner joy and find more of it every damn day. Via written and audio lessons, live Q&As, actionable tasks and a supportive members only community, you’ll learn how to break out of those negative thought patterns, let go of comparison and start feeling pretty damn awesome about your own life.
Module One - What is joy?
We’ll start by figuring out what the hell joy is. We’ll learn about the difference between joy and happiness, chat about why joy is so important to our lives, and delve into some of the reasons why we resist joy. We’ll round off the module by exploring what joy means to you and writing our own joy manifestos.
Module Two - Gratitude
In module two we’ll explore the link between joy and gratitude, look at some of the scientific evidence that supports the positive impacts of gratitude, before spending some time developing a gratitude practice that works for you.
Module Three - Defining your own version of success
In this module we’ll learn about the scientific formula for happiness (yep, that’s a real thing!), look at why we’re sometimes left with a joy gap, and learn about how shaking off other people’s expectations can help us to close that gap. We’ll then spend some time saying goodbye to the traditional path and defining our own versions of success.
Module Four - Letting go of comparison
We all know that comparison is the thief of joy, but have you ever stopped to figure out why? That’s exactly what we’ll do in this module. We’ll also look at some practical tips to help you let go of comparison, and work through some exercises that will help you to build your self esteem.
Module Five - Spreading joy
In module five we’ll explore the benefits of spreading joy and how it can benefit both you and the world around you. We’ll also look at the importance of meaningful relationships, and how we can cultivate them.
Module Six - Continuing your joy journey
We’ll round off the course by looking at how we can continue our joy journeys when Joy School is over. We’ll review our progress so far, commit to some long term habits, and explore some tips that can help you to stay joyful during difficult times.
What you’ll learn:
- The importance of joy and how it differs from happiness
- What joy means to you
- How gratitude impacts your joy
- How to develop a gratitude practice that you can stick to
- The formula for happiness and how to apply it to your life
- The importance of defining your own version of success and how to do it
- The reasons why comparison steals your joy
- How to let go of comparison and build your own self esteem
- The benefits of sharing your joy with others
- The importance of meaningful relationships and how to cultivate them
- How to create joyful habits that last
- Practical tips to help you find joy during difficult times
What you get:
- 6 weeks of carefully structured modules compromising over 20 well researched written lessons
- An audio download (like a mini podcast!) of each lesson so you can learn on the go
- Access to 3 live Q&A webinars with me (these will be recorded so that you can replay at an time) where we’ll have the opportunity to delve deeper into the course contents
- Weekly exercises and tasks to keep you moving forwards
- Downloads, printables and mini workbooks to help you apply the learnings to your own life
- Access to a members only community where you can share learnings, discuss ideas and connect with other course members
- Support from me throughout the duration of the course via email
- Lifetime access to the course content and all future versions of Joy School
Joy School is for you if:
- You feel like your life could benefit from more joy, positivity and gratitude
- You’re ready to let go of the hold that comparison and negative thinking has over your life
- You’re ready to put your own happiness first and invest in your wellbeing
- You’re tired of living your life according to other people’s rules and expectations
- You want to build your confidence and self esteem
- You’re ready to start living a joyful life on your own terms
- You’d benefit from having some practical tips and techniques to put into action
- You want to be part of a joyful online community